So you've decided that this is the year you host your first live event. But where do you start?
..brainstorming in a more organized way
..creating a simple-to-follow plan
..launching your first live event without pulling out your hair
Wouldn't that be nice? Not only would it be nice, it's possible! There is a better, more strategic way to plan your first live event other than a notebook full of disorganized notes, a Trello board and a hope and a prayer.
LAUNCHED! A Master Workbook & Planner For Your First Live Event (Digital)
Click HERE for the physical workbook.
Here's what's so ideal about this planner:
- Workbook section with guided content to brainstorm your ideas
- Planner section for your final decisions while creating your simple-to-follow plan
- Includes 2020 and 2021 calendars as your lock in your dates
- Includes 9-month, 6-month, 3-month, 1-month, 1-week, day before, day of and day after checklists
- Everything is covered from A to Z
"I am thoroughly impressed at the attention to detailed steps inside Launched! A Mater Planner For Your First Live Event. There ere so many steps that I wouldn't have remembered on my own which makes this a game changer for any coach looking to pull off a well planned live event!" -Sonja Thompkins, Success Coach + Speaker